Friday, November 22, 2019

Swimming Can Be Fun!


Before this year I have never been very into swimming. I would make excuses about why I did not have time to go swim or reasons why I shouldn't. The truth was I had never really given swimming a chance. I had to take a class called aquatics fundamentals this year where I learned different swimming strokes and ways to enjoy using a pool. I must say after learning how to correctly use different strokes swimming has become a lot more fun and I have started to use it as a form of cardio in my workouts. I never realized before this year how difficult swimming many laps at a time can be. Do any of you use swimming as a form of exercise? If you do what are some of your favorite workouts in the pool? 

2 comments:

  1. I agree with this blog entirely. Upon being involved in this class I figured that it would be a simple class as I am very good at swimming. This class has really critiqued my swimming and one upped my performance. I am also glad that I took this class because it has helped me stay in better shape. You do not realize how tiring swimming is until you do lap after lap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the same way and was also using it as a exercise. It was a lot more fun than I expected.

    ReplyDelete

Don't Let Winter Be Your Excuse! I know a lot of people do not enjoy the cold weather of winter. I myself am one of those people. W...