Thursday, November 14, 2019


Have you ever tried yoga before?


Many people I know think that yoga is not a real workout and that it is not a good form of exercise. Most of them have never even tried yoga before and just base there opinions off of things they have heard or seen in the movies. I have tried a couple different types of yoga and have always found them to be a great way to build strength, balance, and breathing while also providing a amazing stress relief and calmness. My favorite type of yoga is hot yoga, where they heat the room up to over 100 degrees Fahrenheit and let you sweat a ton while practicing holding different poses and performing difficult balances. I love the feeling afterwards because my body felt very loose and flexible.

What types of yoga have you tried before if any?
And would you ever consider trying hot yoga?




Image result for heat yoga



4 comments:

  1. I have tried yoga and yes it is a killer workout! I have done recovery yoga as well as strength yoga and both have been a challenge. I did not want to do yoga when my coach told us we had to after practice, to my surprise I actually really enjoyed it. It has helped bring my mind and body together, it is also an awesome change of exercise that helps save my body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a flexable person, so yoga is a struggle for me as is. I have done Boga Yoga which was my first time experiencing yoga. I am more of a Tai Chi person becuase you do not have to be flexable to do it. It is just like yoga in the sense that it helps with breathing, balance and stenght. It is really easy to learn and the music is so relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried yoga once I went to a professional and it was a really good workout when it came to stretching, but that was it for me. I am not really good at yoga, because I am not a flexible person so it really wasn't a relaxing time for me. I've never tried hot yoga because I feel like I wouldn't like it, I don't enjoy being hot and having a room be that hot just seems miserable to me. My cousin is actually a professional yoga teacher and tries to get me to do it sometimes but it's just not an activity that I enjoy doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yoga is a a great workout for our bodies. A lot of people are misunderstood when it comes to yoga. The benefits it has on our bodies and mind is incredible. I have done yoga before and from a first hand experience I would definitely recommend it. Hot yoga on the other hand I have not tried, but would like to someday. It seems miserable, but I have only heard positive feedback from it.

    ReplyDelete

Don't Let Winter Be Your Excuse! I know a lot of people do not enjoy the cold weather of winter. I myself am one of those people. W...